This three-hour, 70 mile round trip excursion takes you through the ruggedly beautiful Boston Mountain range of the Ozarks, over one valley trestles and through the 1700-foot long Winslow tunnel for some of the most breathtaking scenery you are likely to see in ‘The Natural State’.
Departs Springdale 1:00pm
-Boston Mountains, Trestles, Tunnel
-Three hour round trip
Car #108 – Silver Feather: Silver Feather Premium is a 1940’s style car with a 360° Dome top view with booth/table top seating, a downstairs dining area with chair/table top seating and a downstairs lounge.
- Includes onboard lunch, drink and dessert
- Guests may book seats either upstairs in the Vista Dome or downstairs
Premium – 107 & 109: Premium Service includes either 1950’s diner car with booth/table top seating or 1950’s parlor car with chair/table top seating and a back platform for photography (weather permitting).
- Includes lunch, drink and dessert
- Parties of two may share a table with other guests
Vintage Coach – 105 & 106: Coach Service is in our 1920’s vintage car with reversible seating and windows on all sides for the perfect view. Ticket includes round trip excursion with snacks and beverages available for purchase.
- Vintage: Snacks and beverages are available for purchase
- Vintage with lunch upgrade: Includes lunch, drink, and dessert
Springdale to Winslow Fall Rates
- Springdale to Winslow Fall Rates: $29-$102
- Coach #105 & #106: $58/adult, $52.20/senior, and $29/child
- Coach with lunch: $70.99/adult, $65.19/senior, and $41.99/child
- Premium #107 & #109: $80.99/adult, $74.19/senior, and $59.99/child
- Silver Feather #108 – Premium: $90.99/adult, $83.19/senior, and $67.99/child
- Silver Feather #108 – Dome: $101.99/adult, $93.09/senior, and $75.99/child
- Coach with lunch, Premium, and Silver Feather require 24 hour advance preparations to allow for food preparation.
- Senior, military, AAA, AARP and group rates are available.