1. Do you recommend purchasing tickets in advance?
Advance ticket purchase is highly recommended.
2. Are you limited to just one train ride?
There is only one train ride per ticket sold.
3. Is there assigned seating on the train?
No. Guests are assigned to car by ticket type only.
4. When do I need to arrive at the depot?
We request that you arrive 45 to 60 minutes before the departure time printed on your confirmation or tickets. That will give you time to get parked, pick up your tickets at the ticket window, and use the restroom before boarding. You can browse our gift shop and museum while waiting to board.
5. Is there parking available on site?
Free parking is available. Street parking is also available.
6. Are strollers permitted?
Strollers will be stored until we arrive at the destination or return back to the depot.
7. Is the event handicap accessible?
Handicap access is limited. Call the ticket office (479-725-4017) for further assistance. A wheelchair lift available at the Springdale and Van Buren depots.
8. Are pets allowed?
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed. Only service animals are permitted.
9. Will we be getting off the train?
The Sprindgale to Van Buren trip has a 3 hour layover in Van Buren.
Van Buren to Winslow is a scenic trip with no layover.
10. Will my tickets be mailed to me?
No. Tickets are held for pick-up at the depot ticket window on the day of your ride.
11. How do I get there?
Click here for directions
12. Is there available lodging in the area?
Click here for lodging
13. Are there any refunds?
No refunds. You can however re-schedule your train trip.
For your convenience:
- Limited handicap accessibility please inform us at the time of reservations.
- Gift Certificates available for all occasions
- Gift Shop and museum located at the Springdale depot.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations or changes made within 48 hours of excursion
- No refunds for special events or fundraisers
- Arrival and departure times are approximate
- No smoking, drinking, or pets allowed on train
- By purchasing a ticket you agree to allow A&M and/or their representatives to use any photos taken for promotional or advertising purposes
- Not responsible for lost or stolen items
- The excursion train operates on a working railroad. Schedules are adhered to as closely as possible.
- Delays may be encountered. A&M reserves the right to alter and change schedules as necessary
- Please no outside food or beverage. Refreshments are available for purchase onboard.
- Free parking is available at the Springdale depot.
- Free parking and trolley rides are available in downtown Van Buren.
- Limited handicap accessibility, please inform the ticket agent at the time of reservations. Lifts are available in Springdale & Van Buren only.
- By purchasing a ticket you agree to allow A&M and/or their representatives the use of any photos taken for promotional or advertising purposes.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations or changes made within 48 hours of excursion.
- Rates and schedules are subject to change.
- No weapons, smoking, drinking or pets allowed on board.
- Schedules are adhered to as closely as possible. Delays may be encountered due to freight operations.
- Refreshments are available for purchase on board.
- A&M reserves the right to alter and change schedules or routes as necessary without notice.
- The train operates rain or shine.